Crystal Reports Training: Online & On-SiteCrystal Reports Versions 2016, 2013, 2011, 2008 & XI
Crystal Reports training
Learn to create powerful reports, including summary and drill-down reports!
Crystal Reports Training: online classes
- The instructor delivers all public, online classes with the 2016 version.
- If you are using Crystal Reports 2013, 2011, or 2008, you will not notice any major differences in your version and version 2016.
- If you are using Crystal Reports XI, download the Crystal Reports 2016 free trial for your class. Everything you learn in Crystal Reports 2016 can easily be applied to Crystal Reports XI. If you have a group of 3 or more people using Crystal Reports XI, we can deliver a private, online or on-site class for your group using Crystal Reports XI.
- Need a trial version of Crystal Reports for your class? Click here to download a 30-day free trial.
** 1 free remote support session included with the Introduction/Intermediate and Advanced Crystal Reports classes **
** 2 free remote support sessions included with the Comprehensive Crystal Reports training class **
Online Crystal Reports Training
Our instructor-led, online Crystal Reports training courses equip you with the skills you need to build powerful reporting solutions. We offer two formats for our online classes. The first option is a public, open-enrollment class. Interact with other users in live, instructor-led class. Also, please consider our private Crystal Reports classes. Learn at your pace, and customize the class content to your specific areas of interest. Our private classes also provide you with a unique opportunity to learn Crystal Reports with your database. We also offer on-site Crystal Reports training classes. Need help selecting the perfect class for you or your group? Please call us, and we’ll offer advice based on your goals and experience.
What to expect in your online class
- Simply connect to a WebEx session to begin your online, interactive Crystal Reports training.
- The instructor will guide you, step-by-step through each lesson.
- Ideally, you will have dual monitors or a monitor large enough to allow you to view the instructor’s screen as well as your own screen.
- You also need a computer headset with a built-in microphone. Alternatively, you may dial in via phone to connect to the audio portion of the meeting (long distance charges may apply).
- With your permission, the instructor will be able to view your screen during the training class if you need individual assistance.
Need post-class Crystal Reports support?
Our instructor has 20 years of consulting and training experience. We offer 12 months of free email support for all topics covered in your Crystal Reports training classes. Need long-term support for Crystal Reports or have design questions that are difficult to answer via email? We provide consulting and support services for your Crystal Reports questions that will most likely arise after your training sessions.
Crystal Reports Training online or at your location
New York City
Hilton Head Island
Salt Lake City