Online Crystal Reports Private Training
Please call us to schedule your private class before checking out: 678 467 6621
This class is designed to equip attendees with the knowledge to build reports from scratch. This course goes well beyond the basics, including creating groups, summaries, and formulas. Additionally, you’ll learn tips on linking tables and how to find the data you need to show on your reports.
Click the Outline tab below to view the course outline in detail. In this class, you’ll learn how to…
- Create a new Crystal Report and become acquainted with the Crystal Reports menus and toolbars
- Apply formatting features to fields and text objects
- Use filters to limit your data, using one or more conditions
- Create groups and add subtotals and grand totals
- Link tables the right way
- Create powerful formulas to manipulate numbers, strings, and dates
- Use conditional formatting for sections and fields
- Create a summary report with drill-down views
- Export Crystal Reports to PDF, Excel, and other formats
Since there are only very minor differences in Crystal Reports 2008, 2011, 2013, and 2016, this class is offered to anyone using Crystal Reports 2008 or later versions. However, Crystal Reports 2016 contains several new features that will be covered in the training.
- Live one-on-one class! Just you or your group and the instructor!
- Great opportunity for individuals or groups of people in the same organization
- Hands-on exercises and student labs